Pages

Monday, November 28, 2005

Welcome to the WrestleMen Blog!

Hey Men,

Thought it would be nice to keep pace with what's going on in the wrestling world and my work on the WrestleMen.com site and documentaries with this new blog. It will also allow us to share our thoughts about wrestling easily. I'm not always able to update the site as quickly as I'd like because I've been terribly busy working on the two documentaries. It is not unusual for me to be up to 4:00am working on them. Last night (this morning), I was working on the Changing Perceptions doco (short for documentary) which you can view a trailer for at gayprowrestler.com. I was making those minor tweeks that take a long time, like blurring out the Eckerd store sign in the background of one of the shots, or a phone number on a wrestling card. I am still reviewing it to make sure I like what I've done. The release date is set for January. Simon, who is featured in the doco, tells me that a 25-year old guy came out to his family after seeing just the video trailer for the film. He figured if a wrestler can be that comfortable with it, why can't he. The official site for the film is http://www.gayprowrestler.com.

Anyways, this is my first post on the blog and I have a lot to say. I will also be providing links to photos and mp3 content to listen to from the films, etc. For now, feel free to type what's on your mind. But be nice!

Vic

2 comments:

Victor said...

To add comments, click on the comments link at the bottom of the post.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Vic.