Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Wrestler wins 'Biggest Loser'!




Yeah!!! If you haven't been watching, this has been the only reality show worth viewing. Men and women working their hardest to lose the most weight and become the 'Biggest Loser'. The show got my attention right away when I found out that one of the contestants, Matt, was a wrestler. He started the show at a hefty 339 lbs, and I wanted to watch it to the end to see how he'd come out. Well, he WON tonight on the LIVE finale, and he is handsome as all hell at a trim 182! Below is the emotional clip of him winning, and is very much worth watching. You can see his transformation and some wrestling footage of him.

This show was so moving to watch; Matt made me cry every episode cause the man has such a good heart, and is very sensitive. I cried every time he did. I hope you got to watch it too. Tell me what you thought. Oh, and he lives in Victor, Iowa. This is only one more good sign that as soon as the publicity dies down, I need to grab him and get him in the STRONGHOLD film.

http://www.wrestlemen.com/videos/MattBL.wmv (10M Windows Media)

Vic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Victor,
Congratulations on the blog, and the clip about Wrestler Matt.
As always, when "good stuff" happens -- you are there! Do you EVER sleep, rest? Whenever one is at the get-togethers in Pennsylvania, Florida, California, etc., when one sees a guy, dragging around camera equipment and working 24/7, it's Victor.
I'm looking forward to the Documentary.