Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dealing with Flakes

It probably wouldn't surprise you that I have to deal with flakes when running a site: people who are rude, or try to circumvent things, or post false pictures, etc. You actually may be one of them reading this. It's a shame that people can't be themselves and be honest. Just tonight I had someone list themselves with a false pic. How do I know it was false? It's the picture in this post. What he didn't know is that he doesn't get to contact others until I approve his listing. His email is jobberwrestlerboi@yahoo.com, so just a note. Don't flake unless you want your email public.

Cleaning up the online wrestling world, one person at a time.

Vic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Cleaning up the online wrestling world, one person at a time."

Thank you, Vic! I have run into so many freakin' flakes over the years it's pathetic. These guys either need to "expletive" or get off the pot. Keep up the good work at WrestleMen.