Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!

Well, it's been a busy past two weeks. I've been making some final tweaks on the Changing Perceptions film, putting on some extras like a photo gallery of Simon on the DVD, and painstakingly removing a straw that appeared in a few shots by digital track matting (that means removing something that also moves in the picture). Last night I researched and found more public domain b&w wrestling footage, and played around with a public domain 1960 Newport cigarette ad. You see this man sleeping in his chair, and the TV cuts on to a Newport cigarette commercial. A man and woman on a beach jump out of the TV to entice him with a cigarette. Then his wife hears, she runs downstairs and asks "Is something the matter dear" as the two people jump back in. He says "oh, no," smiles, and enjoys his smoke looking back at the TV. What does this have to do with wrestling, you ask? Wait until you see how I re-edit the piece. (smile)

I guess I better get a couple of clips of me and Ebony scissoring up on the site this week. You wanna see 29" quads choking the life out of my head, and me doing the same to him? Click on comments below and let me know.

Oh, geez, I forgot. Happy New Year!

Vic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you, too, Vic. You have the best wrestling site on the net. :)