Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Headless Photos look Stupid

Ok folks, I've reached my limit of seeing headless photos on the site. I feel like I'm looking at body parts in a morgue or something. After busting my ass off making the STRONGHOLD film for the past two years, putting myself on the line in the general public talking about wrestling, I just have to say "GROW SOME BALLS!" Sorry to be so blunt, and don't give me the "oh no, I can't let anyone know I like to......wrestle. You don't understand, I'll lose my job, my wife, my security clearance" or whatever. Wrestling is a SPORT too, even if you like to get off to it privately.

A year or so ago I wrote an article articulating this with a lot less anger, you can read it at I'm Here, I Wrestle. You have to understand, the more you hide yourself, the more you keep your wrestling in the closet, the more you screw yourself. I've found in making the film how much gay men who wrestle in particular really set themselves back by not being themselves. The only person that really has a problem with you wrestling is....you. Be yourself for god's sake. Read the article, you'll get some good tips to get over your fears. And do me a favor, change your silly headless pictures to one's that show your handsome faces. Please. Thanks!

Vic

No comments: