Pages

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Wham! Bam! Thank you Simon!

Today I received the 2003 videotape of Simon wrestling in a cage match where he got hit HARD in the head with a metal chair and suffered a concussion, and let me tell you, Holy OUCH! I nearly coughed up my Chipolte burrito across the room when it happened. Oh man! I had been waiting for the clip to complete the portion of the "Changing Perceptions" documentary on whether or not pro wrestling is fake, and it was certainly worth the wait. Of course, Simon does get back at the heel, and you'll see that too. Go to http://www.wrestlemen.com/gayprowrestler to get yourself on the list to be notified when the documentary is out.

Tomorrow I may do some undercover work for the STRONGHOLD film........shhhh. I will tell you about it later. Also, a fellow wrestler will be screening the Changing Perceptions film with me to give me his take. I'll be adding a new wrestling video clip or two to the WrestleMen.com site next week, and making some modifications to the directory that will make it even easier to contact others. For now, off to dinner and back to editing.

Scissorly, Vic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice addition to the already great website, Vic. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to get a new computer so I can view the video clips. You and I need to wrestle. I love scissor contests. Rob Aaron