Pages

Friday, February 10, 2006

"Into the Blue" Wrestling

Woof! I knew a month ago when I saw the cover art for this movie, featuring Paul Walker shirtless, I'd have to see it sooner or later. Well, tonight was the night and man, him and Scott Caan, who also stars in the movie, wrestle several times! At the airport, when the two longtime buds meet up, Scott jumps Paul, but Paul takes him to the ground with a reverse headlock. Caan taps out of the choke, and while Paul sits on top of Caan's crotch, Caan says "Stay there, ahhh, that feels nice." I was hooked from that point on. Then they wrestle underwater (see pic). Another time, Paul Walker holds a foe underwater with a body scissor. Sweet!

The cinematography in this movie is beautiful. Ok, Paul shirtless and wrestling made it worth it even more. I searched the internet and found this picture someone made redoing the cover art. Love it!

http://www.wrestlemen.com/blog/paulandscott.jpg

Vic

No comments: