Pages

Monday, April 03, 2006

BRAND NEW CHAT ROOM!

Are you tired of chat rooms where people come in and out, change names, and never have profiles? Well, that time is SO over! I've now created a chat room that is completely integrated with the WrestleMen directory. Just right-click on a username, and view their profile! The chat room has many of the other great features too: Create Rooms, Private Messaging, Ignore Members, Avatars, Room Sounds, and more!

After years of chatting on the AOL chat room and coming up with empty screens when I check profiles, I've now made it mandatory for this room. If you are closeted, then post a headless picture with your directory listing. Hopefully you'll be man enough to show your face and realize, it's just wrestling! Keep checking the room out as I promote it throughout the web, and stick around for others to chat with. I hope to build a good momentum. Enjoy!

No comments: