Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Bit by Bit, Piece by Piece


That is how a film is made. And boy do I have lots of bits! Here is a picture of me in front of a large cork board I put up in my back room, now referred to as STRONGHOLD central, where I review parts of the script. Each page can last anywhere from 1 minute to 5 minutes. One of the most difficult tasks over the past few months has been how to best present all of the interviews and footage and materials I've acquired. How and when is the time right to introduce this topic or person, etc, etc. I recenly had a breakthrough in the script to help facilitate some of those issues. I'm being so secretive here. Smile. You can watch a little video tour I put together of the script room here.

Anyways, now you know why I've been so busy. It really sucks though, I have not wrestled in like 5 months, but right now my allergies are killing me so. If I'm going to be sleepered, I at least want to start out breathing! Vic

No comments: