Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

DAMN, THIS FILM IS EXPENSIVE!


Yes, it is indeed expensive to make a film. And doing it as an independent with no financial backing makes it even harder. Aside from travel expensives, which are the biggest cost, you have to pay for music, and what may seem like little things in the film. For instance, this picture of wrestlers at a 1913 Montana county fair that I wanted in the history part of the film cost me $53.79 on ebay. Of course it will zoom out from the wrestlers Ken Burns-style in the documentary, but that will last a mere 5 seconds. $53.79 for 5 seconds. That's why, and I hate to beg, I ask people to buy videos on the site, or watch them on WrestleMen TV. Your purchases help me fund this all-important film. I wish I could share more than a few clips online, but that would spoil it if I did. Believe me, it's amazing! So, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for any purchases you make on the site to help me fund this documentary. SQUEEEEEEEZE, Vic

No comments: