Pages

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Got Ya Covered!


I just finalized the DVD cover for the new Changing Perceptions documentary (above). In addition to my interview with the famous Exotic Adrian Street within the documentary, I've also added a Photo Gallery extras section of photos of Simon Sermon in action in the ring. Did you know that Adrian Street was a male physique model in the late 50's before he became a professional wrestler? Let me tell you, woof! You'll see several of those pictures of him in the film too.
Note to AOL users: I don't know if this is still the case, but AOL has always had this stupid "Compressed Graphics" setting default that will make web images look yucky. To turn it off, go to Settings-Preferences-Internet Properties, and click on the AOL Browser tab. Check "Never compress graphics," reboot your computer, and pictures will look a lot better.
Scissorly, Vic

No comments: