Pages

Monday, December 05, 2005

Rescue Me, Wrestler

In 1992, I was living in Michigan and working as a Mechanical Engineer and technical consultant. I always liked music videos, and so I spent a lot of time teaching myself how to film, edit, and cut to music. I entered the Madonna "Make my 'Vogue' Video" contest in 1991, and won a trip for two to Florida. Then I decided to make another video to Madonna's song, "Rescue Me." I decided I wanted dancers to be in it, and so I went to my alma mater, Michigan State University, and asked the dance class instructor if anyone wanted to volunteer. Two people, Jim and Gayle, said yes. That's Jim in the picture. He wore a wrestling singlet in the video and a tank, and then strips shirtless in the video. They were great, and the video is really hot to watch. I still have all of the raw footage too (smile).

To see the 5-minute video, and an extra 2-min hot video teaser I did for it too, login to WrestleMen.com. If you aren't a paid member, what's wrong with you? It's only $35 for a full year (that's just $2.92 a month), and you get lots of wrestling videos, pictures, and the contact directory too. I appreciate your support.

Vic

No comments: