Pages

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Growing Up Wrestling book

Wow, I can't believe how quickly time flies. One year ago I was editing the "Growing Up Wrestling" book and reading all of your personal wrestling stories over and over again to get them in the book. I remember when I first put the three-question interview on the wrestling film site, and being amazed at the depth at which people responded. People were so articulate about their early childhood and adult wrestling memories, and what it meant to them. I felt like I knew every one of you, reading them over and over again as I put the book together. Now people are discovering the book and it is making a difference in people's lives; they are realizing how similar they are to other guys. On Amazon.com, someone even wrote a nice review for it. I put the book together because I knew it had to be out there, if not only to change lives, but as a historical document too. It really is amazing.

It was worth all of the effort, and I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for being a part of it. If you are unaware of the book, you can read about it and order it at http://www.wrestlemen.com/growingup.

Sleep scissor tight,
Vic

No comments: